The best way to take your social media to the next level for your school is to watch what others are doing. Borrowing ideas from other schools isn’t stealing; it is all for the sake of celebrating our students. Case in point – how many senior walks did you see this graduation season?
Each school that chose to start this event has surely cemented an annual ritual. The memories those created in each school, the impact it had on students young and old, even the emotional responses made by staff members, is all priceless!
So let’s continue inspiring each other. Last December I shared 12 schools to watch, click here for that list. Let’s add another 20 social media accounts to encourage you and your efforts during the 2016-2017 school year.
So here they are (in completely random order). Click on the link to experience the awesomeness. And don’t forget to click the like and follow buttons so it will be easy to find them again in the future!
- Belton School District, MO
- Shawano School District, WI
- Hallsville School District, MO
- Mineral Point School District, WI
- Reading School District, Reading PA
- Waterloo School District, WI
- Amery School District, WI
- Rock Round Independent School District, TX
- Berkley Schools, MI
- Elk Mound Area School District, WI
- Cotter Schools, MN
- Kewaskum School District, WI
- Collier County Public Schools, FL
- Mondovi School District, WI
- Salem-Keizer Public Schools, OR
- Lincoln Public Schools, NE
- Lancaster Central School District, NY
- Wilmot Union High School, WI
- Klein Independent School District, TX
- Parkway Schools, MO
Think I missed a great school? Comment below. I want to shine a spotlight on schools using social media in amazing ways!
Never miss a chance to soak in the social media goodness by signing up for my weekly Social Media Bulletin Board. You’ll learn, be inspired, and you never know when you’ll spot your school making headlines! Sign up now and grab my free social media checklist.