Andrea and Heidi will ignite the audience to celebrate their schools, one story at a time, by harnessing the power of social media!
The energy that these two have for schools is contagious. Your attendees will leave inspired and equipped to take immediate action in their school. Backed up by the experience of working with hundreds of schools across the country, Andrea and Heidi will share tips, tricks, and plans for engaging with your community. You no longer need to guess what works best or follow the latest trend: They cut to the strategies that drive results.
Andrea and Heidi love empowering schools to use social media to celebrate students and staff! They customize each presentation to the audience. Popular topics include:
- Using Social Media to Build Community Engagement in your District
- What’s Working Best for Social Media in Schools Right Now
- Social Media Made Easy – 9 Strategies for Generating Awesome Content!
- Social Media Blueprint for Schools
- Finding The Time – How to Manage Social Media in Less Than One Hour Per Day
Andrea and Heidi have successfully spoken to the following organizations:
- AASA – American Association of School Administrators
- AIMS – Association of Independent Maryland & DC Schools
- Archdiocese of Seattle
- AWSA – Association of Wisconsin School Administrators
- CESA chapters throughout Wisconsin – Cooperative Educational Service Agency
- CSCOE – Catholic Schools Center of Excellence
- INSPRA – Illinois Chapter of the National School Public Relations Association
- KYSPRA – Kentucky School Public Relations Association
- MASA – Minnesota Association of School Administrators
- MinnSPRA – Minnesota Chapter of the National School Public Relations Association
- MISF – Minnesota Independent School Forum
- NSPRA – National School Public Relations Association
- OASPA – Ohio Association of School Personnel Administrators
- OKSPRA – Oklahoma Chapter of the National School Public Relations Association
- OSBA – Ohio School Board Association
- PenSPRA – Pennsylvania Chapter of the National School Public Relations Association
- TSPRA – Texas School Public Relations Assocation
- WASB – Wisconsin Association of School Boards
- WASDA – Wisconsin Association of School District Administrators
- WASSA – Wisconsin Association of School Superintendent Assistants
- WSPRA – Washington School Public Relations Assocation
Small Group Training
Does your school have a team of social media champions? Have you ever wished you could get all of them on the same page in one sitting?
You’re in luck! Andrea Gribble offers personalized small group training sessions.
Training topics can include how to curate content, best practices for each social media platform, tricks to save time, and a general Q&A to get all questions answered. Andrea will be there in-person (virtually!) to guide your team through all of their burning social media questions. They will leave you inspired and empowered to rock on social media!
Email Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about small group training!
What Our Clients Are Saying
– Tom F. Evert
– Dawn Nordine
Wisconsin Virtual School
– Elizabeth Thimmesh
– Trish Rubin