Andrea Gribble will ignite your audience to celebrate their schools, one story at a time, by harnessing the power of social media!
The energy that Andrea has for school social media is contagious. Your attendees will leave inspired and equipped to take immediate action in their school. Backed up by the experience of working with hundreds of schools across the country, Andrea will share tips, tricks, and plans for engaging with your community. You no longer need to guess what works best or follow the latest trend: Cut to the strategies that drive real, measurable results.
Andrea loves empowering audiences to use social media to celebrate students and staff! She customizes each presentation to the audience. Conference goers consistently rate Andrea as their favorite presenter from the event.
Popular topics include:
- 5 Keys to Social Media Success
- Social Media and Your Sanity: How to Manage Social Media in Less Than One Hour Per Day
- Using Social Media to Build Community Engagement in your District
- Social Media Made Easy – 9 Strategies for Generating Awesome Content!
- Social Media Blueprint for Schools
Andrea has successfully spoken to the following organizations:
- AASA – American Association of School Administrators
- AIMS – Association of Independent Maryland & DC Schools
- Archdiocese of Seattle
- AWSA – Association of Wisconsin School Administrators
- Campus Suite
- CESA chapters throughout Wisconsin – Cooperative Educational Service Agency
- CSCOE – Catholic Schools Center of Excellence
- GSPRA – Georgia School Public Relations Association
- INSPRA – Illinois Chapter of the National School Public Relations Association
- KYSPRA – Kentucky School Public Relations Association
- MASA – Minnesota Association of School Administrators
- MinnSPRA – Minnesota Chapter of the National School Public Relations Association
- MISF – Minnesota Independent School Forum
- MSBA – Minnesota School Boards Association
- MSPRA – Michigan School Public Relations Association
- NC/SC SPRA – North Carolina/South Carolina School Public Relations Association
- NSPRA – National School Public Relations Association
- OASPA – Ohio Association of School Personnel Administrators
- OKSPRA – Oklahoma Chapter of the National School Public Relations Association
- OSBA – Ohio School Board Association
- PenSPRA – Pennsylvania Chapter of the National School Public Relations Association
- TSPRA – Texas School Public Relations Association
- WASB – Wisconsin Association of School Boards
- WASDA – Wisconsin Association of School District Administrators
- WASSA – Wisconsin Association of School Superintendent Assistants
- WSPRA – Washington School Public Relations Association
- WSPRA – Wisconsin School Public Relations Association
As featured on these popular podcasts:
A Crash Course on School Social Media with Andrea Gribble
The Innovator’s Mindset Podcast with George Couros
Social Media for Schools! The New Book from Andrea Gribble
School PR Happy Hour
Social Media for Schools with Andrea Gribble
The NCSPRA Podcast: #SchoolPR Drive Time
Andrea Gribble, “Social Media for Schools” Book Launch
Custom Social Media Training Program for School Districts
Andrea Gribble now offers personalized training programs for school districts! Many large districts have (or would like to have) Social Media Ambassador programs to empower staff members across multiple buildings to create engaging social media content. But who trains those energized educators with the best practices? Andrea can!
This program includes an in-person kickoff to inspire and educate your staff, plus monthly Zoom sessions with content tailored to your team’s specific questions and PD needs. You will also receive seats in #SocialSchool4EDU’s 24/7 membership program! Your program can be completely customized, such as more (or less) in-person sessions or virtual meeting times, as well as the level of topics presented – basic, intermediate, and advanced.
Here’s some feedback from staff members who have been through a customized, district-wide training program with Andrea:
“Everything was helpful. The ideas were great! Reels are a big hit! We have been able to be more focused about what we post.”
“I enjoyed learning how many follow these social media channels and realizing the impact they can have. And I loved learning about algorithms.”
“We learned how Canva can help create engaging content, how to create concise and intentional posts, and how to choose the best photos.”
The goal is to empower social media storytellers across your entire district, resulting in a more cohesive, consistent, and exciting social media presence for your schools. Start the conversation with Andrea by booking a call today!
What Our Clients Are Saying
Andrea has been a great resource for growing and maintaining school social media accounts! Excellent tips, examples, and best practices! We had the opportunity to host Andrea during an in-person ArkaNSPRA meeting and were refueled after hearing her present in person!
– Brian Bridges
Director of Communications
Lake Hamilton School District, Arkansas
I’ve known Andrea since close to the beginning of her business and her passion hasn’t changed! I was fortunate enough to attend an in-person Instagram training and loved it! Her dedication to get a school’s story out is top notch. She’s so much fun ☺️
– Jenny Boche
School District of Spring Valley, Wisconsin
Andrea Gribble was our primary keynote presenter at the 2023 Missouri School Public Relations Association’s Fall Conference and she was fantastic! We had a wide range of skill levels in the room and she was able to bring those who were fairly new to running their school social media up several notches while providing more sophisticated insights to our savvy veterans. Andrea is high energy, fun, incredibly knowledgeable, and able to keep an audience engaged for more than three hours!
(Plus, she was super fun to sing karaoke with at our evening fun event!)
– David Luther
Andrea is motivational and inspirational in her approach. She enthusiastically encourages those she works with to be and do better. She doesn’t know it all, nor does she claim to know it all, but she will share and take advice. She creates a collaborative and fun learning environment. I highly recommend SocialSchool4EDU and Andrea. She will help you improve.
– John Charlton
Cambridge City School District, Ohio