Andrea Gribble will ignite your audience to celebrate their schools, one story at a time, by harnessing the power of social media!
The energy that Andrea has for school social media is contagious. Your attendees will leave inspired and equipped to take immediate action in their school. Backed up by the experience of working with hundreds of schools across the country, Andrea will share tips, tricks, and plans for engaging with your community. You no longer need to guess what works best or follow the latest trend: Cut to the strategies that drive real, measurable results.
Andrea loves empowering audiences to use social media to celebrate students and staff! She customizes each presentation to the audience. Conference goers consistently rate Andrea as their favorite presenter from the event.
Popular topics include:
- 5 Keys to Social Media Success
- Social Media and Your Sanity: How to Manage Social Media in Less Than One Hour Per Day
- Using Social Media to Build Community Engagement in your District
- Social Media Made Easy – 9 Strategies for Generating Awesome Content!
- Social Media Blueprint for Schools
Andrea has successfully spoken to the following organizations:
- AASA – American Association of School Administrators
- AIMS – Association of Independent Maryland & DC Schools
- Archdiocese of Seattle
- AWSA – Association of Wisconsin School Administrators
- Campus Suite
- CESA chapters throughout Wisconsin – Cooperative Educational Service Agency
- CSCOE – Catholic Schools Center of Excellence
- GSPRA – Georgia School Public Relations Association
- INSPRA – Illinois Chapter of the National School Public Relations Association
- KYSPRA – Kentucky School Public Relations Association
- MASA – Minnesota Association of School Administrators
- MinnSPRA – Minnesota Chapter of the National School Public Relations Association
- MISF – Minnesota Independent School Forum
- MSBA – Minnesota School Boards Association
- MSPRA – Michigan School Public Relations Association
- NC/SC SPRA – North Carolina/South Carolina School Public Relations Association
- NSPRA – National School Public Relations Association
- OASPA – Ohio Association of School Personnel Administrators
- OKSPRA – Oklahoma Chapter of the National School Public Relations Association
- OSBA – Ohio School Board Association
- PenSPRA – Pennsylvania Chapter of the National School Public Relations Association
- TSPRA – Texas School Public Relations Association
- WASB – Wisconsin Association of School Boards
- WASDA – Wisconsin Association of School District Administrators
- WASSA – Wisconsin Association of School Superintendent Assistants
- WSPRA – Washington School Public Relations Association
- WSPRA – Wisconsin School Public Relations Association
Small Group Training
Does your school have a team of social media champions? Have you ever wished you could get all of them on the same page in one sitting?
You’re in luck! Andrea Gribble offers personalized small group training sessions.
Training topics can include how to curate content, best practices for each social media platform, tricks to save time, and a general Q&A to get all questions answered. Andrea will be there in-person (virtually!) to guide your team through all of their burning social media questions. They will leave you inspired and empowered to rock on social media!
Email Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about small group training!
What Our Clients Are Saying
Andrea has been a great resource for growing and maintaining school social media accounts! Excellent tips, examples, and best practices! We had the opportunity to host Andrea during an in-person ArkaNSPRA meeting and were refueled after hearing her present in person!
– Brian Bridges
Director of Communications
Lake Hamilton School District, Arkansas
I’ve known Andrea since close to the beginning of her business and her passion hasn’t changed! I was fortunate enough to attend an in-person Instagram training and loved it! Her dedication to get a school’s story out is top notch. She’s so much fun ☺️
– Jenny Boche
School District of Spring Valley, Wisconsin
You were an amazing presenter and trainer at GABCON 2022. I will be highly recommending you to other organizations. Thank you for helping schools tell their story!
– Teddy Gabbart
Gabbart Communications, Oklahoma
Andrea is motivational and inspirational in her approach. She enthusiastically encourages those she works with to be and do better. She doesn’t know it all, nor does she claim to know it all, but she will share and take advice. She creates a collaborative and fun learning environment. I highly recommend SocialSchool4EDU and Andrea. She will help you improve.
– John Charlton
Cambridge City School District, Ohio