- With 20 years of working with independent schools, Deanna has built an expertise in social media storytelling, and she dishes out example after example in today’s episode!
- “Reselling the Sold” is a term Deanna uses to describe the strategy behind social media content. Learn all about what that means and how to incorporate it at your school.
- Are you nervous about letting students help with Instagram Takeovers? Deanna was too, but she did it, and she shares all of her lessons learned.
- Fundraising isn’t easy, but social media can help. Learn specific tips to help make it easy for your followers to participate!
Director of Communications and Marketing
The Bright School, Tennessee
- Instagram post about art portfolios
- Link to Student Instagram Takeover from Merritt
- Your Instagram Story Takeover Guide
- From the #K12PRtip – Frustrated with Facebook? Stay Ahead of Updates and Glitches with Our Fall 2023 Guide!
- Order your copy of my book Social Media for Schools: Proven Storytelling Strategies & Ideas to Celebrate Your Students & Staff – While Keeping Your Sanity now!
- Interested in our membership program? Learn more here: https://socialschool4edu.com/
Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here