When the role of Communication Specialist was added to the Oconto Unified School District two years ago, they were aware of the positive potential it could have for their community. Meet Anindita, the woman who did the work and proved them right! She is a first-generation American who is really making an impact in the K12 education world.
IN THIS EPISODE, ANINDITA SHARES:
- Her diverse background which includes two masters degrees from India
- How she gathers stories from her three schools for the district’s social media platforms
- Why she focuses her time on building relationships with staff
- Which program has helped make social media easier and more effective
Oconto Unified School District, Wisconsin
LinkedIn: Anindita (Andy) Neogy Anaam
School Website: https://www.oconto.k12.wi.us/
- Creative writing example with IT Director
- Unique staff spotlight
- Interested in our membership program? Learn more here: https://socialschool4edu.com/
- Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!
- Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here