- It is possible! You can actually lighten your workload through the use of social media interns. Arcadia Unified School District in California is now in its 8th year using social media student interns.
- Ryan breaks down how they select the students, what training is provided, and the tasks their student interns are responsible for.
- The interns at Arcadia are not paid, and it is treated as an after-school club.
- You don’t have to have everything perfectly figured out before you get started. Ryan shares his advice if you are starting the program from scratch.
Chief Communications Officer
Arcadia Unified School District, California
- Are you interested in joining the National Communications Internship Collab? Sign up here.
- Arcadia’s magazine – Imagine
- Order your copy of my book Social Media for Schools: Proven Storytelling Strategies & Ideas to Celebrate Your Students & Staff – While Keeping Your Sanity now!
- Interested in our membership program? Learn more here: https://socialschool4edu.com/
Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here