- Do you need a pep talk as we start the new school year? This is it! No one, not even me, has as much energy and passion for school communications as Ashley-Michelle Thublin, APR!
- What is your focus this school year? Enrollment, crisis communication, AI, or involving students in your storytelling? We cover it all in this episode!
- If you would like more support in your role, consider attending the NSPRA seminar in July 2024. It’s like a family reunion where you get to connect with “your people.”
- Staying on top of social media is challenging, but Ashley-Michelle shares how she uses the scheduling feature to stay ahead of the game.
Ashley-Michelle Thublin, APR
Director of Strategic and Crisis Communications
Dublin City Schools, Georgia
- Order your copy of my book Social Media for Schools: Proven Storytelling Strategies & Ideas to Celebrate Your Students & Staff – While Keeping Your Sanity now!
- Interested in our membership program? Learn more here: https://socialschool4edu.com/
Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here