- My brand new book is available now, and today you get to listen in as we talk through the case study shared in Chapter 19 – Your Professional Learning Community.
- Are you a one-person communications shop? Or maybe you don’t even have communications or PR in your title, but you’re handling social media? It can be a lonely job, but there is a community of support if you know where to look.
- Megan, who is an amazing communicator, shares the free resources she leans into like podcasts, blogs, Facebook groups, and online learning.
- Investing in organizations and programs has given Megan confidence and skills that impact the students and staff in her district. It is worth the effort!
Canal Winchester Schools, Ohio
- Order your copy of my book Social Media for Schools: Proven Storytelling Strategies & Ideas to Celebrate Your Students & Staff – While Keeping Your Sanity now!
- Orders of 10 or more receive a quantity discount. Learn more on my website!
Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here