- After surveying more than 490 principals across the state of Minnesota, Dr. Janet Swiecichowski, APR has some powerful findings to share with us today on employee well-being and burnout in schools.
- Burnout isn’t just about personal self-care. It relates back to organizational problems and work conditions, and Janet shares the 5 areas organizations need to focus on to reduce staff burnout.
- Are you experiencing one of the three signs of burnout? Find out as Janet explains them in detail.
- What steps should you take as a school communicator to help with your well-being? You’ll learn simple strategies, from setting boundaries with email responses to watching the media you consume.
Dr. Janet Swiecichowski, APR
CEL Marketing PR Design
- Janet’s dissertation
- Right to Disconnect Procedure from Shawn McKillop, APR
- Healthy Minds App
- Insightful Timer App
Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!
Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here
Leave a Reply