- This country is facing rising issues with mental health, and today I want to be open, vulnerable, and honest with my own journey.
- Nearly 50 million American adults report having a mental illness, but 50% of adults don’t receive any treatment.
- It made sense to me that I had severe anxiety when I lost my job and had to move in with my parents back in 2014, but why did I face depression in the fall of 2022 when my life was going so well? I was really hard on myself for that.
- If you need help, please reach out to a professional. I’ll share my treatment plan, but everyone’s path is different.
Follow Andrea on Twitter: @andreagribble
- Data Sources:
- My book is coming soon! Visit https://socialschool4edu.com/book/
Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!
Leave a Reply