- With 45 schools to celebrate and only 4 people in the communications department, you’ll be amazed at the storytelling that’s happening from Buncombe County Schools!
- Breanna will share specific strategies that are working to receive great content to share on their social media channels.
- Are you considering TikTok for your district? Breanna shares why they started using TikTok in August of 2022, what works well for them, and how they ensure appropriate music is used.
- Adding another channel doesn’t have to mean more work. We discuss how you can create and use a video on several different platforms without any additional work. And guess what? The reach is still awesome!
- UPDATE: Hang on to the end of the episode! North Carolina’s Governor created a mandate that shifted the school’s ability to use TikTok on state-issued devices. Breanna will share what that means for their channel, how they handled it, and their plans for moving forward.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Buncombe County Schools, North Carolina
- Barbie Bungee Jumping TikTok Video – Uploaded to Instagram
- TikTok Video Tips for Staff – You can customize this for your school!
Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!
Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here
Leave a Reply