- Today you will learn from one of the best, Christy McGee, APR. She has 17 years of experience in school PR and serves a district with 8,000 students.
- In the summer of 2020, she realized she couldn’t continue at the 24/7 pace she had been operating. Christy shares many practical tips to avoid burnout.
- Grab two strategies to get more great content from your schools.
- Learn what some of the best-performing posts are for the district, and see how you can apply them to your schools!
Christy McGee, APR
Director of Communications
Fountain-Fort Carson School District 8, Colorado
- Click here to learn more about the mission to serve military families in this short video!
- Interested in our membership program? Learn more here: https://socialschool4edu.com/
Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here