- This episode is also known as ‘Keys to C2 with B2’ – and it is brimming with content creation ideas!
- Brian shares his unique formula for a great Facebook post. It begins a certain way and ends a certain way – and he explains all the reasons behind it!
- Building an army of storytellers is key when you are a one-person communication department. Brian utilizes a staff person at each building who receives a stipend and a student social media team. He breaks down how he trains them and what they are responsible for.
- QR codes are back – and Brian puts them to use with his Jot Form that staff use to submit content for social media. It’s a genius idea that is actually working. You’re going to want to listen!
- Authentic stories are the best, and the story shared about a high school student named Andy went viral for all the right reasons. Learn the steps Brian followed to share that story with the world.
Director of Communications at Lake Hamilton School District, Arkansas
Past-President of ArkaNSPRA
- QR Sticker to gather content from staff – click here
- Story about Andy – first story and the game!
- Interested in our bootcamp? It is now being incorporated into our Membership Program. Learn more about our membership group here!
- Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!
- Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here