Do you have an upcoming leadership transition in your school or district? Yes? Then this episode is for you! Rachel has practical tips that you’re probably going to want to write down.
IN THIS EPISODE, RACHEL SHARES:
- Keys to tying social media posts to your vision, mission, and values before you ever identify a need to transition to a new leader
- Tips for the search process and involving your community
- A list of ways to connect and engage with the community as the new leader takes over using social media
- Her best social media tip of always including a call to action in your posts
Brand and Communications Manager
Kansas Association of School Boards, Kansas
- Rachel’s Post Entry Plan for Dr. Anthony Lewis – see page 3 for ideas that Rachel spoke about!
- Nine Tips for Celebrating Seniors on Social Media
- Free PDF – 20 Calls to Action to Drive Engagement on Social Media
- Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!
- Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here