After listening to this episode, I think you are going to want to be Laraine Weschler when you grow up. She is an AMAZING school communicator who is going to share some insights into a concept you may have never thought about – running a Facebook group for your community.
IN THIS EPISODE, LARAINE SHARES:
- Her secret to frequent school visits & how this helps her build relationships
- Why she decided to start a Facebook group for her community
- How the page has helped increase family engagement
- Awesome feature examples that highlight staff and alumni
Naugatuck Public Schools, Connecticut
- Nominate yourself today for the 2022 Best Of Social Media Awards! Click here.
- Example – Staff Shout Out
- Example – Alumni Shout Out
- Example – What I Love About My School
- Interested in our membership program? Learn more here: https://socialschool4edu.com/
- Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!
- Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here
Leave a Reply