When you have a small school, it’s important to get everyone involved in telling your story. Learn how this small district in Nebraska of 400 students celebrates their school in a big way on social media!
IN THIS EPISODE, SARA SHARES:
- How her staff submits stories to be posted on social media
- Why she decided to get students involved in sharing stories on Instagram
- How she selects and trains the students
- What content ideas have worked the best
Business Teacher and PK-12 Library Media Specialist
Superior Public Schools, Nebraska
School Website: https://www.superiorwildcats.org/
- Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!
- Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here