Your school has great stories to share, whether you have 40,000 students or just 219 students like the school we’re talking with today. Learn how Principal Laura Jo Jarchow is spreading the mission of St. Mary School in her Wisconsin community and beyond!
IN THIS EPISODE, LAURA JO SHARES:
- Her role and numerous responsibilities as Principal
- How she uses Facebook and Instagram posts to share the mission of her school
- Why she decided to take part in the latest #SocialSchool4EDU Facebook Page Challenge
- The results from the challenge, which have dramatically increased her reach with each post she shares
Laura Jo Jarchow
St. Mary School, New Richmond, Wisconsin
School Website: http://st-marysschool.com/
- Easton’s courageous story after he fell into a campfire – click here
- St. Mary’s post asking for shares to win $500 (over 400 shares) – click here
- Interested in helping with podcast 100? Share your best tip that you’ve learned from me! Record a 30-90 second audio memo or video (landscape) with this information:
- School or District
- Best tip/most impactful thing you’ve learned. You can share a specific story of how you used it as well!
- Email your clip with “Podcast 100” in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Want support all year long? Check out our membership program.
- Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!
- Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here