Let this be your warning. There is a right way and a wrong way to set up access to your school’s social media accounts. This take-action episode will help you avoid the common pitfalls of other social media account managers around the world.
IN THIS EPISODE, HEIDI AND ANDREA DISCUSS:
- The difference between how you access your accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Why you need to use your personal Facebook profile to help manage your school Facebook page
- What Facebook is doing regarding fake or shared-login profiles used to manage your school’s Facebook page in order to increase security
- How Facebook Business Manager can make assigning users to your page even more secure
Chief Inspirational Officer
- Blog – Managing a Facebook Page Without a Fake Profile
- Blog – Personal Facebook Privacy Settings: Tips for Educators
- Blog – Everything You Need to Know About Facebook Business Manager for Schools
- Learn more about our Membership Program here – www.SocialSchool4EDU.com
- Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!
- Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here
Leave a Reply