Need help with content creation in your understaffed communications department? Then you’re in the right place! Christine Paik is going to share all of the secrets behind her successful student intern program.
IN THIS EPISODE, CHRISTINE EXPLAINS:
- How she manages communications in a district of 39,000 students with only a 3-person department
- Why she created a robust student internship program and how she selects her team
- The powerful storytelling that happens when students get involved
- Her COVID project, which was writing a children’s book in partnership with her Mom as the illustrator.
Chief Communications Officer
Poway Unified School District, San Diego, CA
Follow Christine on Twitter: @christinepaik
School Website: https://www.powayusd.com/
- Interested in signing up for Social Media Bootcamp? It is now being incorporated into our Membership Program. Learn more about our membership here!
- Information describing Studio 701 Internship program
- Internship Application
- Christine’s book: The Girl in the Gold Dress
- Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!
- Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here.