Looking for ways to manage it all as a small but mighty team of one this school year? You’re in luck! Lana Snodgras is the Director of Communications for a school district of 2700 students in Missouri and she has a ton of helpful advice in this episode.
IN THIS EPISODE, LANA SHARES:
- Why her district stopped having teachers create their own website page
- How she gets staff excited at the beginning of the school year to celebrate their students
- What the student internship program looks like at her district and all of the details behind making it work
- The best advice for dealing with school building leaders who want to start their own social media pages
Director of Communications
West Plains School District, Missouri
Follow Lana on Twitter: @lanasnodgras
School Website: https://www.zizzers.org/wpr7
- Checkout the #K12PRtip video playlist on YouTube – click here
- Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!
- Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here