Are you struggling to find meaningful stories to tell? You know that they are out there but people just won’t share them with you! Well, today’s guest is going to share her secret for discovering those stories. Veronica Johannsen is a trained journalist and her simple strategy helped land her school district on the Today Show!
IN THIS EPISODE, VERONICA SHARES:
- Her journey from TV reporter to school communicator
- Why she spends time each day on one of her eight school campuses
- How she digs in through video interviews to find the story
- The process of how one powerful story about Ms. Smith made its way all the way to the Today Show!
Director of Communications and Special Projects
Brenham ISD, Texas
School Website: https://www.brenhamisd.net/
- App for Video Editing – Video Leap
- Original Wanda Smith Story: https://www.facebook.com/BrenhamISD/videos/373501197286725
- Link to the two NBC live hits: https://www.brenhamisd.net/page/article/1414
- Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!
- Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here