Today’s guest wears a lot of hats, and she’s not afraid of a challenge. When faced with some negative publicity about their high school, Lindsey Hansen focused on celebrating the amazing things about her district using social media. After four years, it has made a big difference!
IN THIS EPISODE, LINDSEY EXPLAINS:
- How her role as Assistant Principal evolved into adding on the district communication efforts
- Why her high school needed improved communication efforts to turn around the story about their school
- The process behind updating their Native American mascot and their plans to unveil the new one
- Why the Social Media Bootcamp was the best professional development that she has attended in 20 years
Atchison Public Schools, Kansas
Follow Lindsey on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lindsey.hansen.545
Follow Lindsey on Twitter: @LindseyHansen79
School Website: www.usd409.net
- Social Media Bootcamp – learn more here!
- Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!
- Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here