Back to school time is here, so what is your plan to get new staff involved in social media? If you don’t have one, you’re in the right place! Heidi is going to walk you through, step by step, on how and what you should share with your newest storytellers.
IN THIS EPISODE, HEIDI BREAKS DOWN:
- The importance of getting in front of new staff face-to-face
- How to introduce the social media process
- What activities to have the new staff members do right away so that they get involved
- Why social media is a critical piece of making new staff feel like they are part of your family
Chief Inspirational Officer
- Blog – How to get New Staff Involved in Social Media
- Want to see a photo of Heidi in her first year of teaching? Click here!
- Grab helpful resources for training your staff here: socialschool4edu.com/resources/
- Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!
- Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here