Keeping up with social media trends can feel like a full-time job! Luckily for you, the team at #SocialSchool4EDU is here to help break down what is most important as you look ahead to the 2021-2022 school year.
IN THIS EPISODE, EMILY BREAKS DOWN:
- How she stays on top of what is working for social media
- Key trends on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn and how they apply to schools
- Her best advice for school communicators who feel overwhelmed when it comes to social media
Emily Rae Schutte, MBA
Marketing Manager with #SocialSchool4EDU
Owner of Emily Writes, LLC – http://emilywritesllc.com/
- Blog article that summarizes what was talked about: Social Media in 2021: Trends & Developments that Impact Schools
- You’re invited to join our membership group! Click here to get more information and to sign up.
- Our #K12PRtip referenced Linktree for adding multiple links in your bio on Instagram. Check it out!
- Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!
- Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here