Hang on to your seats, my friends. You are about to meet a woman on a mission who just earned a promotion due to her amazing school communication ninja skills! Jamie Brace never shies away from a challenge, and you’re going to see where it has gotten her.
IN THIS EPISODE, JAMIE INSPIRES US WITH:
- Her unique story of entering the world of school communications through the lens of a parent in the district.
- How she works with her Communication Cadres (her social media team) at each of her schools.
- Why she believes surrounding herself with other #SchoolPR pros is helping her succeed in her role.
- Tricks to getting administration comfortable with being on video.
Communications & Media Relations Director
Claremore Public Schools, Oklahoma
Follow Jamie on Twitter: @jme_brace
School Website: https://www.claremore.k12.ok.us/
- The blog referenced in the K12PRtip: Our Very Best Instagram Stories Tips for Schools
- Fridays with Frazier playlist: Click here
- You’re invited to join the programs Jamie talked about. Learn more about them here:
- Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!
- Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here