You’re probably pretty well-versed in many things when it comes to school communications, especially after everything that has transpired over the last year. In today’s podcast, you’ll meet branding queen Marissa Weidenfeller who brought her marketing experience and put it to work in her alma mater at the perfect time!
IN THIS EPISODE, MARISSA SHARES:
- How volunteering to sit on a committee to establish a new communications role in the districts lead to her actually applying for the job.
- Her unique approach to helping train her staff on using social media in their schools.
- The secrets behind her OneFort campaign that was launched weeks before the pandemic hit in 2020.
- Why her school is using video to help tell its story.
Communications & Community Engagement Specialist
School District of Fort Atkinson – Wisconsin
School Website: https://www.fortschools.org/
- Marissa assembled links to all of her helpful content in one spot – click here! It includes:
- 1Fort Campaign
- 1Fort Finesse PLC highlight series on YouTube
- A link to the gimbal she uses
- Join our membership program – click here to learn more!
- Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!
- Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here