Myra Barrera may be only six months into her new role, but she is already ROCKING social media in her small community in Texas. Myra dishes out so many tips and tricks in this interview – you’re going to want to take notes!
IN THIS EPISODE, MYRA EXPLAINS:
- Her role in a district of 3,300 students and five campuses.
- How insights helped illustrate how well she was doing versus neighboring districts on social media.
- Why spending 10 minutes talking with someone to uncover a story is worth it.
- The importance of tagging organizations and those with a large following in your posts.
Director of Communications & Foundation
Beeville Independent School District (Texas)
Follow Myra on Twitter – @MyraCBarrera
Connect with Myra on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/jo%C3%ABlle-doye-47baa431/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/beeville_isd/
- The importance of tagging – check out this post
- #TBT Post about 82-year-old bus driver
- 5 Ways to Use LinkedIn for Your School District
- Learn more about our membership program – click here
- Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!
- Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here