One of the first friends I made in #SchoolPR when I started in 2014 was Joëlle Doye. Her love for schools is only matched by her love for Bon Jovi (who she has seen in concert 34 times). I can’t wait for you to meet her!
IN THIS EPISODE, JOELLE SHARES:
- Her journey from a newspaper editor, to part-time communications person, to full-time Communications Director!
- The impressive results that her position produced for this small district of 750 students.
- Three simple but completely effective social media campaigns you can do at your school starting NOW.
- The best advice for creating meaningful engagement with your community.
Mineral Point Unified School District (Wisconsin)
Follow Joëlle on Twitter – @Rockshot_Joelle
Connect with Joëlle on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/jo%C3%ABlle-doye-47baa431/
Student Group – Pointer Media: https://pointermedia.org/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/mpbluecrew/ (private account)
- Alumni Roll Call Example
- Share Your Senior Photo Example – make sure if you ask people to post a photo, that you have enabled them to do so. This simple video tip will help: https://youtu.be/qB-x-Bgvyzc
- Flashback Friday Example
- Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!
- Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here