Rocking social media in a district of 4,500 students with 9 different campuses when you’re a one-woman shop isn’t easy – but Melissa has learned a trick or two to help her stay on top of it all. Listen as I get to talk with one of my favorite school communicators from Missouri!
IN THIS EPISODE, MELISSA INSPIRES US WITH:
- How she ended up in School PR and just recently earned a seat at the leadership table for her district
- Ways to make social media “social”
- Why it’s critical to identify your audience on each platform (and she explains hers)
- Several campaigns which create amazing content that the community looks forward to each year
District Communications Specialist
Belton School District #124, Missouri
Also serves as the South Central Region Vice President for NSPRA
Follow Melissa on Twitter: @EdPRMack
School Website: https://www.beltonschools.org/
- Check out the 2020-2021 Bell Ringer album
- Looking for ways to incorporate athletic updates? Check out the Pirates On Deck album
- Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!
- Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here