As a school communicator, you have to deal with all of this and much, much more… So if you’re looking for some veteran advice, you’ve come to the right place!
IN THIS EPISODE, VERONICA EXPLAINS:
- Her journey into #SchoolPR, which started in Texas in 2003.
- How she leads a communications team of 12, which is responsible for 83 schools.
- Key strategies for passing a nearly $1 billion bond.
- Tips for dealing with a crisis in schools.
Veronica V. Sopher
Chief Communications Officer, Fort Bend ISD – Texas
President-Elect of TSPRA
Follow Veronica on Twitter: @vsopher
School Website: https://www.fortbendisd.com/
- Find out more about TSPRA at tspra.org
- We chat about TikTok, but the school’s account is private.
- Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!
- Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here