If you need helpful advice when it comes to school communications, Yolanda is your girl! You’ll have a ton of takeaways from this power-packed interview.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOLANDA EXPLAINS:
- Why her district uses Facebook as its social media platform.
- How she worked with her district to pay for her APR (Accreditation in Public Relations).
- What inspired her to start her own blog, where she shares what she has learned about PR in schools.
- Six super helpful tips for school social media managers.
Yolanda Stephen, MBA, APR
Director, Public Relations
Troup County School System, LaGrange, GA
Follow Yolanda on Twitter: @noordinaryrose
Yolanda’s Blog: www.prisking.com/
School Website: https://www.troup.org
- Awesome Troup High Automotive video – click here!
- Grab the free video course – Social Media Secrets for Schools
- Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here
- Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!