Cara’s career actually started in the prison system, but now she leads marketing and media relations for a career tech center in Oklahoma! She’s a lifelong learner who has invested in herself and others to make a difference.
IN THIS EPISODE, CARA SHARES:
- The social media journey of Meridian Technology Center, which started in 2010.
- The importance of building relationships in your role as a school communicator.
- The professional development groups she’s invested in.
- How her boss could see a difference in her work after she took one program that impacted both her skills and her soul.
Marketing & Media Relations Coordinator
Meridian Technology Center, Stillwater, Oklahoma
Follow Cara on Twitter: @caraadney
Meridian Technology Center Website: https://www.meridiantech.edu
- Grab your spot on the waiting list for Social Media Boot Camp – sign up here!
- Cara’s state chapter – Oklahoma School Public Relations Association – OKSPRA
- National School Public Relations Association – NSPRA
- #SocialSchool4EDU’s Services – Membership Program or other services
- Grab the free video course – Social Media Secrets for Schools
- Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here
- Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!