Meet Super Woman: Elizabeth Beadle took on additional work during a pandemic while working from home with an infant and 4-year-old!
IN THIS EPISODE, ELIZABETH SHARES:
- Her methods of getting content in a virtual environment.
- How she organizes social media management into her day.
- The best posting times for her district, with a bonus tip about video posting times.
- Her relationship with Superintendent Styles and how every communication person should have a seat at the table with the Cabinet.
- Middletown’s plans to address racism this school year.
Middletown City School District, Ohio
Follow Elizabeth on Twitter: @eliz_beadle
Middletown CSD Website: https://www.middletowncityschools.com/
- Check out this Facebook post of an inspirational paraprofessional participating in the Strongest Disabled Athlete competition – click here.
- Listen to episode 11 with Superintendent Marlon Styles.
- Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here
- Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!