Engaging your community in the midst of a pandemic isn’t easy… but today, you’re going to learn some secrets!
IN THIS EPISODE, JANA TALKS ABOUT:
- Her background in theater and how her journey led to purpose-driven work with schools.
- Setting up a strategy for social media at her school, which started just two years ago!
- How video was incorporated into the reopening plans for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Ways she works smarter (and not harder) when it comes to repurposing content.
Director of Community Engagement
Grand Rapids Christian Schools
Grand Rapids, MI
Follow Jana on Twitter: @imjustjana
School Website: https://www.grcs.org/
- Interested in my membership program? Learn more here!
- Link to Grand Rapids’ reopening plans – https://www.grcs.org/reopening
- Jana’s Google Slide Presentation – Return to School Preparedness & Response Plan
- Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here
- Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!