Shane Haggerty, APR is a dear friend who has taught me so much about #SchoolPR. He truly is a trailblazer when it comes to social media!
IN THIS INTERVIEW, SHANE SHARES
- His start in education back in 1998.
- The amazing guidance his Superintendent gave him back in 2009 about social media, even though the lawyers were warning his school against using it.
- How career tech centers are using social media during this temporary school closure.
- Ways to use virtual connections (including tool callouts).
- How to use student influencers to help tell your story!
Shane Haggerty, APR
Follow Shane on Twitter – @shanehaggerty
- Check out this informative blog on big campaigns that include the Hi-Point Journeys project we talk about: Great Big Campaign: How To Lead and Leverage Strategic and Creative Campaigns in your School District