This school year will look different, but there is still SO much to celebrate on social media!
IN THIS EPISODE, HEIDI INSPIRES US WITH:
- Her background in education and how it helps in her role as Chief Inspirational Officer for #SocialSchool4EDU.
- Photo and video ideas to be shared in 2020, where learning will look different.
- Ways to deal with negative comments on your school pages.
- Strategies for building relationships that will help you tell your school’s story.
Chief Inspirational Officer
- Heidi refers to this dream vacation project post from Reedsburg
- Blog – What Photos Should I Share on Social Media this School Year?
- Free Download – Social Media Photo Guide for 2020/2021
- Blog – How to Avoid Negative Comments on your Back-to-School Posts
- Sign up for our free newsletter – click here
- Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!