- A person’s journey into school communications is always interesting. Today’s episode is no different! Learn how Ryan went from math teacher to technology integrationist to communications coordinator in Austin, Minnesota.
- See what social media looks like for this one-person shop in a district of more than 5,000 students.
- Ryan shares the various social media features that he posts on a regular basis and the feedback the community has provided.
Austin Public Schools, Minnesota
- Facebook Engagement Question – link to post
- Order your copy of my book Social Media for Schools: Proven Storytelling Strategies & Ideas to Celebrate Your Students & Staff – While Keeping Your Sanity now!
- Interested in our membership program? Learn more here: https://socialschool4edu.com/
Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here