- From journalist to school communicator to mom – this week’s guest has a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with you! She has successfully implemented a social media stipend at each of her 12 schools, and she’ll explain exactly what the staff members are paid and their responsibilities.
- You might be afraid of a communications audit, but Melissa likes to think of it as an assessment. She breaks down the process, which includes analyzing where they are at as a district regarding communication, identifying what is working well, and then prioritizing what they should work on.
- Do you ever feel like you’re on an island when it comes to school communications? Find out some of the connection points Melissa uses to help her as a solo office with nearly 11,000 students.
Director of Public Relations
Spartanburg District Five Schools, South Carolina
- Order your copy of my book Social Media for Schools: Proven Storytelling Strategies & Ideas to Celebrate Your Students & Staff – While Keeping Your Sanity now!
- Interested in our membership program? Learn more here: https://socialschool4edu.com/
Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here