- Have you ever received a request to create a flyer? Of course you have! But what happens when you really dig in and ask questions? Why do they need the flyer, and what do they hope to accomplish with it? Asking these questions could prompt you to think about a better solution than creating “just a flyer.” Christine is going to tell her story today – and you’re going to want to listen in!
- Schools across the country need help filling positions like bus drivers and custodians. A social media campaign like the one Redland Unified School District used might work for you.
- Are you looking for ways to get better stories from across your district? Today, you’ll learn several easy strategies that have worked well for Christine and her team.
Christine Stephens, MBA
Communications Manager / Public Information Officer
Redlands Unified School District, California
- A Day in the Life – School Bus Driver Video
- Meet the new Principal – post example
- `Learn from the best by watching this free webinar showcasing the 2023 winners of our social media awards, the Golden Gribbles! Check out all of our other free resources here: https://socialschool4edu.com/resources/
- Order your copy of my book Social Media for Schools: Proven Storytelling Strategies & Ideas to Celebrate Your Students & Staff – While Keeping Your Sanity now!
- Interested in our membership program? Learn more here: https://socialschool4edu.com/
Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here