- At some point, public schools will be faced with asking the community to support more funding for the school. It might seem like you don’t have time to ask for feedback, but research is the most important part of the process.
- Are you making the most common mistake when asking voters for money? Find out!
- What are bonds really about? KIDS! Kathleen and I discuss several examples that will get your wheels spinning!
- How often should you post to social media, and what should you share? Kathleen shares her advice for you.
Founder and President
Center for Communication & Engagement, Oklahoma
Cell Phone: (888) 653-3776
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/company/okcce
- Make sure to visit the section of Kathleen’s website that focuses on bond FAQs and winning campaigns!
- K12PRtip – Milton’s AI profile picture engagement post
- Order your copy of my book Social Media for Schools: Proven Storytelling Strategies & Ideas to Celebrate Your Students & Staff – While Keeping Your Sanity now!
- Interested in our membership program? Learn more here: https://socialschool4edu.com/
Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here