- My brand new book is available now, and today you get to listen in as we talk through the case study shared in Chapter 16 – Video Tips.
- Short-form videos gain traction on social media, but video takes more time than photos. How does a communicator make that work?
- Laraine shares simple ways she collects content and encourages us “not to overthink it.” Editing takes valuable time and is not always required.
- Curious about Threads, the new app from Meta? Today’s #K12PRtip covers some things for schools to think about!
Naugatuck Public Schools, Connecticut
- Sign up for the free webinar on Thursday, August 3, 2023, at 11 a.m. CT / 12 p.m. ET! Social Media for Schools Live Book Discussion and Q&A
- Order your copy of my book Social Media for Schools: Proven Storytelling Strategies & Ideas to Celebrate Your Students & Staff – While Keeping Your Sanity now!
- Orders of 10 or more receive a quantity discount. Learn more on my website!
Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here