- Are you working for a service agency (BOCES, ESC, or Office of Education) or are you a one-person communication shop? If so – listen in! There is so much value in today’s podcast!
- Jacqueline shares her APR project with us, including a usable social media strategic plan that you can implement for your school or organization.
- We’ll break down identifying goals, evaluating results, and pivoting your storytelling to reach more people.
- Are you responsible for training others in your school or district on social media? Don’t miss Jacqueline’s advice from what she learned after conducting a 1-day training event and then shifting to weekly online sessions.
Jacqueline Dillard, APR
Director of Communications
Butte County Office of Education, California
- Jacqueline’s Strategic Communication Social Media Plan
- Order your copy of my book Social Media for Schools: Proven Storytelling Strategies & Ideas to Celebrate Your Students & Staff – While Keeping Your Sanity now!
- Interested in our membership program? Learn more here: https://socialschool4edu.com/
Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!
Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here
Leave a Reply