- With 35 years in education, today’s guest is sharing a wealth of knowledge when it comes to educators and social media. You are going to want to take some notes!
- Dr. Robin Finley often shares scenarios in her Teaching Time classes that ask educators to guess whether the teacher kept their job or was fired. We play a version of this game, and I didn’t do very well…
- Can teachers share photos of students on their personal social media accounts? What about controlling what parents post on a field trip? We tackle these topics and more today.
- You need to take action after this episode. Make sure to have AT LEAST two administrators on each social media account that’s associated with your school! Robin shares why this is so important.
Dr. Robin Finley
CEO & Educational Consultant
TASSELTime & TEACHINGTime, Arkansas
- Order your copy of my book Social Media for Schools: Proven Storytelling Strategies & Ideas to Celebrate Your Students & Staff – While Keeping Your Sanity now!
- Interested in our membership program? Learn more here: https://socialschool4edu.com/
Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here