- After nine years of managing social media for schools and training others to do the same, I’ve written a book to help schools celebrate their students and staff. It is called “Social Media for Schools: Proven Storytelling Strategies and Ideas to Celebrate Your Students & Staff – While Keeping Your Sanity.”
- This episode shares the introductory chapter of my book!
- As a school communicator, you are one person. Navigating the ever-changing social media platforms is hard enough, but the real struggle is getting a strategy behind what your school is sharing. And, of course, how do you get that content? Social media managers have a tough job without much appreciation, but you are not alone. I’m a natural-born cheerleader who loves to teach.
- This book bundles the best tools in a value-packed handbook inspired by years of work in school social media. Inside, you’ll find detailed descriptions of practical tips and real-life examples, all within a proven framework, to help you succeed in celebrating your school on social media.
Follow Andrea on Twitter: @andreagribble
- My book is available now! Visit https://socialschool4edu.com/book/
- Interested in our membership program? Learn more here: https://socialschool4edu.com/
Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!
Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here
Leave a Reply