- Listeners, today’s guest is a treat! She was nervous to hop on and hit the record button, but the wisdom she shares from her school district in Wisconsin is solid gold!
- Kari shares how she started in her role and how she built relationships with staff, focusing on her supporting role to highlight the incredible things happening in the schools.
- Focusing on authentic moments has been part of Kari’s approach since she started, and she shares one such moment that went viral this school year!
- Building on ideas that come from other schools was the inspiration that led to Kari’s district receiving an award for a series that they did to highlight the anniversary of Title IX (nine) and women in sports.
Communications, Community Outreach and Safety Coordinator
School District of Milton, Wisconsin
- Title IX Series: First post, Another post, Another post
- Ice Orbs original post and round 2 post
- Original post of Mr. Terry’s Class
- Andy Grammer – Reel on Facebook
- Interested in our membership program? Learn more here
Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!
Sign up for our free e-newsletter here
Leave a Reply