- Meet my twin business owner serving school nutrition programs, Liz Roesel, president and founder of SEA Level Social!
- Liz shares oodles of tips in this episode, but she specifically describes how to share engaging content about your food program.
- What do schools get wrong when it comes to social media? It’s easy, and you’ll learn all about it in this episode.
- It’s National School Breakfast Week right now – March 6-10, 2023. Liz shares some easy ideas you can use on your school nutrition, district, or school-level pages!
President and Founder
SEA Level Social, North Carolina
- Grab free resources at www.sealevelsocial.com/free. Make sure to sign up for her free newsletter!
- Is your school a member of the School Nutrition Association? If so, check out their 2023 National School Breakfast Week toolkit! https://schoolnutrition.org/resource/nsbw23-toolkit/
- My BeReal photo from the K12PRtip
Free Video Training: Learn the simple secrets behind social media for K12 schools!
Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here
Leave a Reply