- Teddy Gabbart has been involved with schools his entire career. His company, Gabbart Communications, serves more than 700 school districts with an all-in-one communication solution to handle your website, apps, notifications, social media, digital classrooms, and even an online store.
- The expectations from our parents have certainly changed over the years. Teddy breaks down the biggest changes he’s seen and how schools have been required to respond.
- When it comes to school websites, Teddy is an expert. He identifies the biggest things schools are still getting wrong and shares ideas to fix them!
- GabCon is an annual event that happens in Durant, OK each June. Learn more about it in this episode!
Gabbart Communications, Oklahoma
- Blog – Social Media is Like a Free Puppy, Not a Free Beer
- Interested in our membership program? Learn more here: https://socialschool4edu.com/
Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here