- Are you new to the world of school communications? So is Maci! She’s the first one to ever have the specialized role in her district of 2,000 students, and she shares how she got set up for success.
- Visiting classrooms is important, but it’s hard with all of your responsibilities. Maci shares her “Media Day” setup and explains how it has helped build relationships with both students and staff.
- Facebook Ads can be intimidating, but Maci wasn’t afraid to jump in. She shares her strategy, including frequency and budget.
- Branding is critical for every school. Learn the tools Maci uses to keep Clinton Public Schools recognized in the digital world, whether it has a school logo on it or not!
Clinton Public Schools, Oklahoma
- Maci’s business card with QR code on the back – click here
- Check out the Canva Facebook group to learn more tips & tricks about the tool: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanvaDesignCircle
- Maci is part of our online virtual membership group. Interested in joining? Learn more here: https://socialschool4edu.com/
Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here