- Aubrey runs Easy School Marketing, a company that specializes in helping small, independent schools stand out. She understands that with limited resources, small schools need innovation to survive.
- The social media strategies that are key to independent schools are the same strategies that all schools need to implement. She breaks down how to focus on the right social media channels, and I even get her to share what channels the majority of schools find the most important.
- There are 4 types of content that schools should be sharing on their social channels, and I bet your school is missing at least one of them! Learn what they are and hear examples of each type.
- To have great social media, you must create systems. Aubrey and I break down some systems that we suggest for the schools we each serve.
CEO & Founder, Easy School Marketing
National Consultant, based in Maryland
- Join in the next small-school leader meet up by clicking this link: https://www.easyschoolmarketing.com/leaders
- Interested in joining one of our Bootcamp programs?
Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here