- Many schools have new leadership this school year, and getting them on board with your social media strategy is important.
- Don’t tackle your new leader on their first day on the job. Schedule 30 minutes with them during their 2nd or 3rd week.
- Highlight the impact social media is making. Bring numbers and talk about the importance of celebrating the district.
- Heidi also talks through frequently asked questions from new leaders and what NOT to talk about during this first discussion.
Chief Inspirational Officer
- Example of a #SocialSchool4EDU Report Card
- Blog – How to Create a Social Media Report Card in Less than One Hour
- Video Introduction to the New Reedsburg High School Admin Team
- Blog – How to Use Social Media to Introduce Your New School Leader
Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here