- Oconee County Schools is a district of 8,500 students and 1,000 staff. Anisa has helped elevate their storytelling and communication efforts after conducting a communications audit that she carried out on her own.
- Anisa shares her data collection, analysis, and delivery strategies in this conversation, and even includes links to some of her audits (see below).
- If you are a communications department of one, you are going to want to find out how Anisa gets great stories from her communication ambassadors. She also continues to support them through small but effective professional development opportunities.
- When Anisa started at Oconee back in 2018, she was the first-ever communications person to serve in the district. She focused on social media and the website because those are highly visible. She also spent time in schools building critical relationships.
Anisa Sullivan Jimenez, MPA, APR
Director of Communications
Oconee County Schools, Georgia
- Example of the Communication Audit Report – click here
- Example of the Monitoring Report – click here
- One of Anisa’s secret weapons is that she is involved in our membership program. Interested in joining? Learn more here: https://socialschool4edu.com/
Sign up for our free e-newsletter – click here